The underlying Public Chain Development:
1. P2P network layer related framework research.
2. Overall process debugging and bug modification.
3. Code refactoring and optimization.
1. Add an implementation of spectre.
2. Optimize mining logic.
3. Optimize median time.
4. Optimize the fetch block and fix the bug.
Wallet & Browser:
1. Optimize the ios local database call.
2. Research web3.js.
3. Research web3Swift.
4. Implement blake2b using Swift.
5. The structure of some nox-h5.js has been optimized.
6. Streamlined the h5 wallet code.
7. Corrected bugs in importing mnemonics and importing private keys.
8. Research the bitcoin node.js version of the code for integration.
9. Adjust and optimize the call to the browser’s API interface.
1. Mine tank stratum protocol code implementation.
2. Front-end development of the mine pool website.
3. Complete the api combing and data flow confirmation of the mining pool.
1. Code implementation based on the stratum protocol and the public chain pool docking.
2. Support code implementation for Mesa/LLVM OpenCL mining.