Prepared by omotayo opakunle
HLC Nigeria Community Manager
One of HalalChain Nigerian ambassador represented the HLC team at the just concluded BLOCKCHAIN, AI & DIGITAL ASSETS SUMMIT LAGOS, NIGERIA 2019.
It was really a great event with an overwhelming experience that really shows the blockchain industry is at a fast-growing phase. Globally-acclaimed Blockchain business leaders were able to enlighten attendees about various aspects of starting and growing a blockchain based business in Nigeria and across the globe.
More than 30+ Tech product exhibitors, as well as over 1200 attendees were live showcasing their innovative solutions for lead consideration, and they were able to Gain instant traction for their startup, Since New innovation demo for blockchain related product was showcase, which in No-doubt shows the industry is truly beyond hype.
Furthermore, Specialized Blockchain Masterclasses was facilitated by Internationally acclaimed subject-matter experts and blockchain policy formulators like Binance exchange which made the event a memorable one.
The vision of the group says Championing Blockchain Technology Education, Development, Adoption in Nigeria and across Africa. Which we believe by the representation of the HalalChain project by our ambassador we are also projecting a solution that is needed across the globe. At the event new network was created, an amazing project like Xpos, Flash coin, Kudit exchange, Sis box, Scientific coin platform was fully represented. Which is really a good thing for the crypto ecosystem.
We at HalalChain community strongly believe in what the organizer of the event believes in which are:
– Support Policymakers in their need to tackle their challenges in understanding blockchain, both the functionality and risks of decentralized cryptocurrency, in order to create an appropriate legal and regulatory framework that will foster the community.
– Protect Enthusiasts and end users through training, public enlightenment, risks assessment and fraud alerts.
– Advocacy for the creation and maintenance of an enabling regulatory environment for Blockchain Project Development.
– Identification of Possible use cases for Blockchain Implementation and spur innovative Startups in that direction.
– Bridge Talent Gap through capacity building/ Incubation at Blockchain Innovation Centers (Blockchain Technology Hubs)
At HalalChain project we have product solutions that can be adopted by all and we believe in the future of blockchain.