UnderlyingPublic Chain Development：
1. AboutNX Command
Added ec-to-wif,wif-to-ec,wif-to-public command.
Added a message verification mechanism.
Refactoring wif and message signatures.
Optimized base 64 encoding, decoding andmessage signing.
Optimized message reminders to make exceptionmessages more friendly.
Upgraded the nx command ec-to-addr to supportdifferent network environments.
2. Refactoedbip32 to support scalable bip32 version.
3. Fixedbug and code formatting for nx command set.
4. Addedthe function such as “add test for sing/verify” and “ecccompressed/uncompressed key pair test”.
1. Thecode repository was migrated to the new server.
2. OptimizedSPETRE protocol.
3. Completedalgorithm code implementation and internal team demonstration.
1. Completedthe docking of the wallet client and the underlying part of the data.
2. Designedthe corresponding browser UI and wallet UI according to the new website UI.
3. Completedthe client unified and underlying address and signature generation rules.
4. UpdatedAjax partial function implementation
5. Completedthe docking and conversion with the js data format, and claimed rawTx, whichsent to the underlying processing.
6. Improvedthe processing logic of the transaction data format.
1. Continueto study the Egalitarian computing algorithm based on Merkle Tree Proof (MTP)to achieve a relatively balanced mining efficiency between different hardware.
2. Continueto optimize the mining algorithm for the underlying GPU graphics card blake2b.
3. Miningpool wallet multi-node synchronization test.
4. Jointtest of mining revenue list logic
HalalChain is the first public blockchain company that focuses on serving Muslim countries and regions. By implementing blockchain technology into the Halal supply chain and Islamic financial industry they will help to increase transparency and traceability in Islamic financial products and services, traceability of halal and healthy products, Zakat donations, heritage and property registration, cultural communication etc.
HalalChain is built on the newly distributed ledger Directed Acyclic Graph (DAG). This underlying technology guarantees security and decentralization while achieving “High Throughput”. Advanced DAG technology with unique use cases enables HalalChain to build across the multi-layer payment system within the Islamic economy ecosystem.
For more details, please join our global community.
HalalChain Global Community:
HalalChain Nigeria Community:
HalalChain Indonesia Community:
HalalChain MENA Community:
HalalChain Uganda Community:
HalalChain Korea Community:
HalalChain India Community:
HalalChain Zimbabwe Official
HalalChain South Africa Official