Public Chain Underlying System：
- Improved the public chain toolset nx development, and added new function implementation as follows：entropy, hd-new, hd-to-ec, hd-to-public, mnemonic-new, mnemonic-to-entropy, mnemonic-to-seed, ec-new, ec-to-public.
- Internal training: the architect explains the use of the toolset nx, and the difference between the encoding principles of Transaction and Bitcoin.
Wallet Server Development：
- Improved the development of related technology APIs, and have completed the acquisition of block height.
- The function is still being debugged and developed, JS client is inconsistent with the underlying layer in the transaction encoding.
Wallet Client Development：
- Most of the APIs are integrated, and the functions of the block section are basically working properly.
- Due to the inconsistent encoding format of the transaction part, this function also needs to be debugged and modified.
- All of the APIs provided by the server have been integrated, and the functional process can run normally.
- Statistics on all blocks are still ongoing according to plan, and this feature requires the server to create temporary tables for processing and the subsequent development.
- Based on the Merkle Tree Proof (MTP)’s Egalitarian computing algorithm, it achieves a relatively balanced mining efficiency between different hardware.
- Optimized the blake2b mining algorithm for the underlying GPU graphics card.
Mining Pool Development：
- Completed multi-node synchronization test of the mining wallet.
- Completed the mining revenue distribution logic and the joint test of the mining revenue list logic.