1. The front-end UI design of the BaaS (blockchain and service) platform has completed all the interactive interfaces. the static pages of the system calling API and common problems need to be completed. Static pages such as system call APIs, FAQs are still ongoing according to plan.
The functional interfaces of the BaaS platform back-end development project have all been completed, and all front-end interface calls can be provided (functional interfaces include: project submission, verification project, notification project leader, environment verification, installation environment, blockchain deployment) And smart contract installation, project overall maintenance interface, and project blockchain browser interface, platform-based interfaces include: user authentication, user registration, user list, get graphic verification code, user activation, send mobile phone verification code, modify password, forget password, check whether user exists, check whether mobile phone number is used, check email address usage, user feedback, etc).
2. The BaaS platform makes early calls on the function support of ethereum, integrates the research of the ethereum alliance chain, and investigates the deployment of the consortium chain and the architecture of API interface. It also supports one-click deployment of ether public chain, one-stop management of intelligent contract, operation and maintenance services, and rapid docking of distributed application systems.
1. The unified product traceability platform adds a template function, supports template generation of four levels of solutions, modules, operations, and attributes, and completes the second round of internal review of documents and prototypes, reaches preliminary conclusions, submits internal approvals, and waits for approval conclusions. And further optimize the function and design.
2. The program demonstration of the digital asset integrated service platform is basically completed, and the predetermined functions include digital asset issuance, digital asset circulation, and digital asset management. The follow-up work will be carried out in the near future.
3. Provide support for QRC20 to ERC20 token conversion, and completed page design, system development, operation and maintenance support, etc.
4. The Special Needs Persons’ Public Welfare Project is ongoing according to plan, and will be jointly promoted by the Joint Special Needs Persons’ Federation (endorsement and certificate promulgation) and regional hospitals (issued by the medical examination report). Starting a strategic cooperation negotiation with the local food and drug administration.