1. The design of the low-frequency RFID middle distance reader is completed. The relevant design parameters are: operating frequency 134.2KHz, applicable standard ISO11784/FDX-B, data acquisition distance 35cm or more, communication interface RS232/RS485. It is expected that it will enter the pilot trial production within two weeks, and follow-up work will continue to optimize according to the actual measurement results.
2. The smart contract expansion and front-end framework support for the current launch of the content has progressed according to plan. It has initially completed the SDK upgrade and the React framework upgrade.
3. BaaS (Blockchain As A Service) enters MVP R&D after completing two rounds of review. The first release completes support for Fabric’s BaaS service. The development cycle is expected to be 6 weeks. Specific features include as follows:
One-click project creation behind the node;
The project status monitoring;
The BaaS Phase 2 design work is initiated synchronously with MVP development and is expected to include support for mainstream blockchain products outside of Fabric, richer unified interface support, and continuous function optimization.
1. The product research and system design work for the unified product traceability platform has progressed as scheduled. It will be completed a survey of third-party testing organizations, micro-finance, agricultural insurance, and non-prescription OTC industry sample customers in this week . Due to large industry differences, related typical scenario investigations will continue for nearly two weeks. After completion, it will enter the product function design stage.
2. The OpenAPI code development is in the progress.
3. Cooperation projects: The traceability project of the wildlife life cycle in mainland has progressed smoothly and is currently in the program preparation stage.