- Completed the development of IoT client, and the test of data upload to the blockchain.
- Completed the optimization of data storagetechnology solutions; during the data upload process, the key data of each part of the IoT collection is uploaded to the blockchain, and information such as pictures is stored in distributed storage.
- IPFS data storage program verification.
- Completed the development of traceability platform App and IPFS data storage API interface.
- Optimized the Fabric 1.0 version TPS and the current stable peak value of about 200.
- The traceable App UI development is in the process, is expected to be completed in 20 days.
- Completed the customization of IoT hardware equipment development and production, and is being tested by pilot companies.
Monitor API Server
- Developed the management and operation maintenance functions of each node of the blockchain operation andmaintenance platform.
CA API Server
- Improved the CA server function according to the needs of pilot enterprises.
- Completed the development of App-end scan entry information, NB-IoT solution test.
IoT solution test :
- Initially completed the App client and expected to open for download in late April.
IoT:Internet of things
IPFS: InterPlanetary File System)
TPS：Application Programming Interface
API:Application Programming Interface